Price: £245 / Up to 4 Hours
A Wardrobe Consultation helps you to Detox, Organise and Create a Beautiful Capsule Wardrobe.
The wardrobe consultation aims to review what has been happening up until this point in your life. Essential if you want to move forward successfully.
It’s simply pointless to launch straight in to a Personal Shop unless you tell me you literally have nothing to wear at all.
You will learn a lot by evaluating, reviewing and working with your existing wardrobe. Sometimes people feel so much clearer after a wardrobe consultation that they don’t even need the Personal Shopping Experience. The process in itself is like a detox for the mind, and women tend to tell me they find it really cathartic.
The process involves a 3 – 4 hour appointment at your home. You don’t need to do anything before I arrive! Just leave it as it is! I’ve seen it all many times before, so no need to be embarrassed.
- We’ll work through your wardrobe together, evaluating pieces, and working out how we can use them (or not!)
- You’ll discover why you have bought things in the past. Perhaps why you haven’t worn them, and how you need to move forward.
- Showing you how to style your body shape and proportions is often one of the most valuable things that women take away with them.
- I’ll teach you how to mix and match your wardrobe to get maximum results. This includes looking at accessories to get full impact from all outfits.
- We’ll identify any gaps that you have in your wardrobe that are preventing your from reaching your personal style potential.
- Women also tend to learn a lot about themselves through this process. Habits you might be stuck in, and possibly bad memories you are holding on to.
- You will also get lots of inspiration for your style moving forward. You’ll start to imagine how stylish and together you could look with the addition of a few simple pieces. Otherwise referred to as the elusive capsule wardrobe!
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you enjoyed ‘shopping’ from your wardrobe every morning when it came to deciding what to wear?! I will help you to work out why you haven’t been wearing all of those clothes hanging in your wardrobe. Then I’ll help you work out how to update your wardrobe in a way where getting dressed becomes a delight, rather than a drama!
What will happen during my Wardrobe Consultation?
You will be sent a client questionnaire which you will complete and return to me.
Once we have a clear idea of where you are now with your wardrobe, and more importantly where you want to go; we’ll organise a date and time to conduct your wardrobe consultation at your home.
I will then guide you through your wardrobe looking at individual pieces and determining what makes you feel amazing, and which pieces aren’t living up to your expectations. Sometimes, the pieces you were sure were heading for the charity shop are the pieces that surprise you!
We’ll put together and record as many outfits as we can, that hit your #StyleGoals and construct a shopping list of items that you need moving forward to create even more looks that you feel amazing about.
You’ll learn how to organise and utilise your wardrobe in a more efficient and effective way so that you:
- Understand how to dress items up and down / make them smarter or more casual
- Learn about layering and accessorising in ways that truly work for YOU! Your personality, your lifestyle and the things you do. For example, yes, we all look great in heels, but sometimes they just aren’t practical. We’ll help you to feel just as good in flats if you don’t already!
- Understand the reasons behind your shopping behaviour and habits when it comes to your wardrobe (everybody has habits!) and how to break free from those that aren’t helping you to reach your goals
- Boost your fashsionista credentials with insider tips and tricks that will turn you in to a shopping pro!
Wardrobe Consultations are currently available in:-
Manchester, Cheshire, Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, Wirral, Merseyside, Lancashire, North Wales, Stafforshire, Derbyshire but email firstname.lastname@example.org as we can sometimes accommodate you if you’re further afield. I have previously worked with women up and down the country, and internationally!